Achieve your RYA Day Skipper theory and Day Skipper Practical certificates in 9 days, that means only 1 week off work.
The course kicks off with 2 days of theory on the Saturday and Sunday. The theory course may be held either in our office which overlooks the beach nearby or on the boat depending on numbers involved in the course. Both our office and boat have air conditioning and heating so we can provide comfortable learning conditions all year round!On Monday to Friday we do the Practical Day Skipper course, with one or 2 evening theory sessions on the boat, but mainly we will be putting theory into practice, navigating using charts day and night up and down the Costa Blanca Coast! We finish of the Theory Course on Saturday and Sunday morning after the Practical course, with the Theory Exam on Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, you will be awarded both the RYA Day Skipper Theory and Practical certificates on successful completion of this combined course. Course includes:
- Accommodation from Friday evening until the following Sunday at 5pm.
- Breakfasts and lunch during the 4 days of theory.
- Breakfasts, lunches and 2 evening meals during the practical course.
- All sailing gear apart from sailing shoes is included in the price.
- All course material and certification is also included in the price.