Three RYA courses are blocked together here, Competent Crew, Day Skipper Theory and Day Skipper Practical over the period of 14 days.You will arrive on a Sunday evening and complete the Competent Crew course (as described in the Practical Courses drop down menu) by the following Friday. This is then followed by 2 days Day Skipper Theory on the Saturday and Sunday, and then back to the Practical Day Skipper course on the Monday of the second week where you will be putting in practice the theory knowledge acquired in the Theory course. The Practical course finishes on Friday which leaves Saturday and Sunday for finishing for completing the Day Skipper Theory Course and taking the written theory exam. The theory course may be held either in our office which overlooks the beach nearby or on the boat depending on numbers involved in the course. Both our office and boat have air conditioning and heating so we can provide comfortable learning conditions all year round! Course includes:
- Accommodation from Sunday evening of arrival until for the next 14 days.
- Breakfasts and lunch during the 4 days of theory.
- Breakfasts, lunches and 2 evening meals during each of the practical courses.
- All sailing gear apart from sailing shoes is included in the price.
- All course material and certification is also included in the price.