- Whether by e mail, telephone or in person, Costa Blanca Sailing (CBS) will confirm course date(s), cost and any other relevant details to the Client.
- On receipt of the above information, the Client must complete a Booking Form and pay a 25% Deposit via the CBS website (or by other means as agreed), in order to confirm the booking. Until such time as the Booking Form is received and the Deposit paid the booking remains provisional and no contract between CBS and the Client shall exist.
- The remaining balance (total cost less deposit) will become payable prior to the commencement date of the course.
- CBS will confirm receipt of the completed Booking Form and the Deposit.
- If the Client cancels the booking less than eight weeks in advance of the commencement date of the course, the Deposit shall be forfeited. CBS will, however, make every effort to re-schedule the booking, subject to availability and at it’s entire discretion. If the client cancels the booking within two weeks of the course start date the total amount paid shall be forfeited.
- If, in the unlikely event, CBS cancels a booking, the Client will be informed at the earliest opportunity. The Client will be offered alternative dates or a full refund of all monies paid. Please note that CBS will not be liable for any third party costs relating to travel, accommodation or incidental expenses.
- Clients and their families /guests take part in the course at their own risk. CBS accepts no liability for personal accident or for loss or damage to personal property.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that adequate Insurance is in place for the duration of the course in respect of Clauses 6 and 7 above.
- Non-prescribed drugs, firearms and / or any other illegal goods or substances are prohibited on board the CBS yacht. Alcohol is prohibited during sailing hours and any person found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to remain ashore until such time as they are fit to re-join the course. No refund shall be made in this respect.
- The Instructor’s decision is final in respect of the course content, sailing plan and the use of safety equipment.
- Children under the age of 16 at the course commencement date must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Students over 16 but under the age of 18 will be accepted on receipt of a letter of consent from a parent or guardian.
- A course completion certificate or licence will only be issued when the student has demonstrated satisfactory completion of all parts of the relevant course syllabus. The Instructor will keep the student appraised of his / her progress during the course and will make every effort to ensure successful completion.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that he / she is fit and capable of taking part in a sailing course. If in any doubt the Client should contact CBS in the first instance and take further advice from his / her GP.
- CBS is committed to equal opportunity and will treat all Clients on an equal and fair basis irrespective of (but not limited to) age, disability, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation. Furthermore, by agreeing to take part in a course the Client agrees to uphold this policy.
- In the event that the Client is unsatisfied with any aspect of the service he / she has received from CBS, the matter should be raised at the earliest opportunity with either the Instructor (whist on board) or with the Training Centre Principal:
Bloque A1 / 3D
Avda de Niza 37
Tel.: 0034 661785305
CBS will make every effort to ensure that any complaint is dealt with in a timely fashion and to the satisfaction of the Client.
- CBS will retain your personal data on electronic file, and we may, unless you instruct us otherwise, use your data to send you details of future events. However, we will never knowingly provide your data to any third party. From time to time CBS uses on board photography and narrative to promote it’s activities on it’s website and other social media, please advise us if you DO NOT wish your photograph and / or name to be used.